- Exfoliate and moisturise the night before your tan, paying attention to dry areas such as knees, elbows and ankles.
- Wax/shave at least 24 hours before your tan to allow pores time to close, otherwise a dotting effect may occur.
- Do not use moisturiser on the day of your tan.
Remove make-up, deodorant, perfume and creams prior to having your tan.
Wear underwear/a bikini or swimsuit, or anything else you feel comfortable in for your treatment.
- Wear loose dark clothing after your tan. Any tight clothing may cause wear marks.
- Do not shower or bathe for 6-8 hours (the development period).
- Do not exercise or swim during the development period, as sweating or prolonged exposure to water will fade your new tan.
- Try not to touch your skin during the development time as your palms may get stained.
- Moisturise, moisturise, mositurise! This helps to keep your tan for longer.